- Place brisket in pan lined with tin foil and pour enough liquid smoke to cover meat- close up tin foil
- Cook at around 225 – 250 for 5 – 6 hours or until tender.
- Pour off liquid smoke, let cool ( I put mine in fridge overnight or at least for a day) and then slice thin while trying to maintain shape of brisket.
- Place brisket back in a tin foil lined pan and pour your favorite barbecue sauce over and in between the slices of meat.
- Cover complete with foil and cook again for about 1 - 2 hours at same temp.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Rosalie's Beef Brisquet
New to Kayaking?
Don't know how to get started? Which boat to buy? How to learn without embarrassment? What if it tips over? Do I have to roll the kayak?
We were all beginners once and we'd be happy to help you with the basics. Before you even buy a boat, why not stop in at our monthly meeting (see the Paddlers Calendar) for some friendly advice from experienced paddlers. Whether you're interested in calm afternoons on one of Michigan's beautiful lakes and rivers or two weeks in the wilderness, we can help - we've been there.
To ask any questions or to contact the group for any reason, please send an e-mail to Eastcoastpaddlers@gmail.com